Persistent Bits is a chunk loading mod that doesn’t require fuel and doesn’t contain any hack-type codes.
What the Mod is About?
Created by oitsjustjose, is a cool and safe chunk loading mod that allows the players to change the radius of Chunk Loader or disable chunk loader security. For those who do not trust other players, the user can enable or disable Chunk Loader security – allowing for blocks to be broken only by the owner of the chunk. The mod also features a lot of other options that can be configured including viewing of load range, and more.
Persistent Bits Mod Showcase
How to Install Persistent Bits Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is a great addition to security and performance enhancement for server worlds. We highly recommend installing this mod for better admin control over your server.