Make death in Minecraft more interesting with the wonderful Gravestone Mod! This mod not only adds gravestones to death locations, but it also adds cemetery structures and new monsters!
What the Mod Offers
The Gravestone mod has many new features that will make Minecraft more interesting and entity deaths more exciting!
Whether it is a villager, a pet, or the player, this mod spawns a gravestone object at the place of death. Gravestones may contain some useful information, as well as the corpse of the entity that died.
Special Graves and Cemeteries
Random cemeteries and graves will also spawn around the world, and the player can loot them or pay tribute!
This mod adds a ton of new monsters from new skeleton monsters and undead creatures to the pesky skull crawlers.
Gravestones can also act as spawners at night. There are also special altars that purposely summon harmful monsters that will attack the player.
Gravestone Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
To install the Gravestone mod, just follow the easy steps below.
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download the Gravestone mod using the link below.
- Drop the file to ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
Should You Install It?
The mod adds a new and interesting way to Minecraft more challenging as well as exciting. The added items, structures, and monsters also fit perfectly to the vanilla Minecraft theme.
GraveStone Mod Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.