Access your inventory, craft items, and open the menu with ease with this cool GUI mod created by the talented mod developers dmillerw and Girafi – MineMenu Mod.
What the Mod Offers
MineMenu Mod puts 10 keys into one by adding a cool radial menu inspired by other games. The MineMenu supports key bindings, commands, creative functions, and so much more to make your life easier.
MineMenu Mod Showcase
How to Install MineMenu Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod only requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
If you are tired of looking at the old Minecraft GUI and want to experience something with more convenience and way more stylish, then this mod is for you.