If you’re lazy or just don’t want to spend a ton of time mining ores block by block, you might really like the VeinMiner mod. With this mod installed, when you break a single ore block in a cluster or group of ore blocks, each adjacent ore block of the same type will also be broken, allowing you to harvest the entire grouping with one operation. This sounds complicated, but it isn’t. If you mine a chunk of coal, every other chunk of coal connected to that one will also be mined. Besides saving time, this mod will also save a ton of durability on your tools, making it a great utility.
That’s also the only thing VeinMiner mod does. This mod is a simple one that’s easy to install and easy to utilize once you’ve installed it – you don’t need to set any special hotkeys or commands, though these options are also available if you want to customize your experience. All you really need to do is just mine like you normally do. The mod will take care of the rest. VeinMiner works with Minecraft 1.10.x and earlier versions too, all the way back to 1.5. With such a wide availability, even if you’re stuck with mods from years ago, you can still use VeinMiner.
VeinMiner Mod Update Logs
- Catch a potential NPE when veinmining.
- Allow access to config GUI when not in any game.
How to Install VeinMiner Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The VeinMiner Mod requires Minecraft Forge to be installed.
Just as with most of the Forge-based mods, this wonderful mod uses the standard installation procedure.
- Download the version of the mod you want, download buttons are below.
- Grab the downloaded file.
- Drop and place the downloaded file in the mods folder inside Minecraft’s directory (%appdata%/.minecraft/mods).
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!