Tired of chopping floating trees and digging for ores everywhere? Then Ore Excavation mod is the mod for you! This mod allows you to harvest entire veins of trees and ores in one swoop!
What the Mod Offers
The mod is pretty simple and helpful. Ore Excavation mod allows players to mine whole veins of ore or cut down an entire tree in one go. The mod is highly configurable and can be used on ore veins and trees and works on almost every tool. There is also a blacklist and whitelist feature and can easily be added on any mod-pack.
Ore Excavation Mod Installation
To install this mod, you will need the modding API Minecraft Forge. Follow the easy steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft at least once to generate the necessary folders.
- Download Ore Excavation mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Drag and drop the mod file to the mods folder.
Should You Install It?
The mod makes your Minecraft life a bit easier while still keeping things at a good balance. This mod is especially helpful when cutting huge trees where floating trees just don’t make sense at all.
Ore Excavation Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.