Process various ores from many different mods with ease and without conflict with the JAOPCA mod created by username TheLMiffy1111.
What the Mod is About?
JAOPCA Mod (short for Just A Ore Processing Compatibility Attempt) is a simple mod that aims to add ore processing compatibility to many mods that adds ores and ingots. The mod supports all popular mods including many technical and technology mods such as Ender IO, Ex Nihilo, FuturePack, Abyssal Craft, and more.
How to Install JAOPCA Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download WrapUp mod.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is only useful when you have one too many mods installed that adds similar ores and ingots. However, there are also other mods out there that can fix common issues.