Are you tired of going mining just to get those ores? Do you have so many sheep in your backyard? Make use of those sheep with Ore Sheep Mod by IceDice9.
What the Mod is About?
The mod allows the players to teach sheep to eat stone by splashing them with a potion of weakness and feeding them with a diamond. The new sheep will abandon its grass-eating ways and will eat stones and other things made out of stone. When these new sheep eat an ore, they will start growing the ores they eat as their new wool that you can harvest efficiently.
Ore Sheep Mod Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is a really effective way to gather ores, as it is great for passive harvesting. The only downside is getting the sheep to eat the desired ore is pretty tedious.
Ore Sheep Mod Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.