Make ore excavation a lot more interesting and rewarding with the Ore Excavation Integration mod 1.13/1.12.2 by username BloodWorkXGaming.
What the Mod is About?
The mod extends the OreExcavation mod by Funwayguy and integrates it with the enchantments of the Tinkers’ Construct. With the mod installed, you won’t be able to excavate by default and instead would need to enchant your tool with a new enchantment that allows it to excavate. The enchantment has 5 levels and has the same effect as modifiers.
Ore Excavation Integration Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download OreExcavation and Tinkers’ Construct mods and all its required mods.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
Only install this mod if you wish to go an extra step to excavating mods. Although it has a nice balance and mod integration, it is not necessary with the game.
OreExcavation Integration Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.