Make a unique tool that can do multiple tasks at once with this amazing mod called Tinker’s Construct 1.13/1.12.2! Modify your very own tool the way you want and create something unique for yourself!
At its core, Tinkers’ Construct Mod for Minecraft 1.13 is a technology mod that allows the player to make his/her own unique tool. The tools you make with this mod can be named, will never disappear, and can have multiple effects at once. It can also be modified and can be created using a wide variety of materials.
New Work Benches and Tables
With a new tool to do, you will need the mod’s new workbenches and tables. These new tables include the “Part Builder” where you can build various parts to use, the “Tool Station” where you can rename and create a tool based on the various parts you have, and more.
Some raw materials require additional processes, and that’s where the Smeltery comes in! The new processed materials can also be used to create more powerful tools!
New Slimes, and More!
On top of the new technology tier, this mod also adds some few changes to the Minecraft world, including adding some new blue slimes.
Should You Install It?
The mod provides deeper gameplay mechanics to vanilla Minecraft. It is a well-balanced mod where you can create the ultimate tool for yourself by hard work and constant experimentation. A great addition to survival gameplay.
Tinkers’ Construct Mod Installation
Installing the mod is pretty simple, just install Minecraft Forge and follow the steps below.
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Tinkers’ Construct from the link below
- Copy and Paste the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory
- Have fun!
Tinkers Construct Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.