Protect yourself completely with the ever-growing innovations of Tinkers’ Construct mod with this mod add-on called Tinkers’ Defense 1.13/1.12.2.
What the Mod Offers
Created by username Lance5057, this mod adds 4 new tools to the Tinkers’ Construct mod and a bunch of other materials. Focusing on defensive items, the mod adds bucklers and heater shields to the game that can block projectiles and reduce incoming damage. The mod also adds a heavy two-handed sword called Zweihander and some new shears.
Tinkers’ Defense Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download and install Tinkers’ Construct mod and all required mods.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
Definitely. If you are using the popular Tinkers’ Construct mod, this add-on adds the much-needed new shields to the game.
Tinkers’ Defense Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.