Protect yourself completely with the ever-growing innovations of Tinkers’ Construct mod with this mod add-on called Tinkers’ Defense.
What the Mod Offers
Created by username Lance5057, this mod adds 4 new tools to the Tinkers’ Construct mod and a bunch of other materials. Focusing on defensive items, the mod adds bucklers and heater shields to the game that can block projectiles and reduce incoming damage. The mod also adds a heavy two-handed sword called Zweihander and some new shears.
Tinkers’ Defense Mod Showcase
How to Install Tinkers’ Defense Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download and install Tinkers’ Construct mod and all required mods.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside the Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
Definitely. If you are using the popular Tinkers’ Construct mod, this add-on adds the much-needed new shields to the game.