Add a variety of shields to your game with this wonderful mod from username ObliviousSpartan – Spartan Shields. This mod also features mod integration with other popular mods that result in even cooler shields.
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds a variety of shields to vanilla Minecraft from crude wooden shields and stone braced shields to diamond reinforced shields and bulky obsidian shields. Each shield has its own unique property and durability and some can even slow the player down. When other mods are installed, the Spartan Shield mod can even be crafted from copper, bronze, silver, platinum, lead, enderium and other metals.
How to Install Spartan Shields Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod perfectly fits the vanilla theme and even has mod integration with other popular mods. We highly recommend installing this mod to expand the selection of shields.