Know your exhaustion and saturation status with this very helpful mod by username Squeek502 – AppleSkin! Monitor your status and control your Minecraft diet!
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds visual information for users to better monitor and manage their exhaustion and saturation levels. This mod does not change any game mechanic and instead just add visual representation to the already existing vanilla mechanic.
Useful Food Tooltip
AppleSkin adds food value information to tooltips. When your pointer is over a food item, the food value will be shown.
HUD effects and Improved Display
A new visualization of saturation and exhaustion is displayed to the vanilla HUD – in combination with the hunger bar. Potential hunger/saturation restored while holding a food item will also be displayed.
The default Debug Overlay (F3) also gets saturation and exhaustion values so you can better monitor your status.
AppleSkin Mod Installation
AppleSkin is now a standalone mod and does not require any other mod except the modding API Minecraft Forge. To install the mod, simply follow the steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft at least once to generate the necessary folders.
- Download AppleSkin mod using the link below.
- Drag and drop the file to ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
Should You Install It?
The exhaustion and saturation game mechanic already exist in the vanilla game, and this mod remedies its lack of HUD. The mod is also compatible with all kinds of food items from other mods making it a nice mod to have in your mod list.
AppleSkin Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.