Stop your players from exploiting death with Stats Keeper Mod by Terrails! This mod allows the player to keep various stats even after dying!
What the Mod is About?
The mod makes any player keep whatever his/her stat is even after dying – including hunger and more. The Stats Keeper Mod is highly configurable and can be used to keep experience points, eating cool down, saturation, and more even after dying. The mod also works with other popular survival mods such as tough as nails and more.
How to Install Stats Keeper Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside the Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is pretty helpful and can prevent players in your server from abusing the stat reset of dying. This mod is especially helpful on survival servers where dying resets hunger and experience by default.