Vanilla Minecraft has very little events, the Bloodmoon mod 1.13/1.12.2 adds a lunar event that makes the game more challenging and exciting.
What the Mod Offers
Created by mod developer Lumien, this mod adds a 5% chance every night to trigger the blood moon event. In this event, night monsters will spawn faster and closer to the player. Spawn limit of the monsters will also be higher than regular. During the blood moon, your character will get restless and won’t be able to sleep.
Bloodmoon Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the Blood Moon mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod makes the game more exciting and unpredictable. Every part of the mod can be configured including the chance of spawning the blood moon. We highly recommend this mod for those playing in Survival mode.
Bloodmoon Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.