Away with the old and boring dirt background and in with the new with Custom Backgrounds Mod! Created by the mod developer Lumien, this mod allows you to Customize the background menu with any kind of image from Minecraft.
What the Mod is About?
When installed, the mod will change the background menu into a random background from the pool of blocks found in the game. The mod allows the user to customize their own background via the config file. You can use any background from the resource location and also works with textures from other mods.
Custom Backgrounds Mod Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod is highly up to the user’s preferences. However, having the ability to change the boring dirt background that you see every time you open the game is quite nice to have.
Custom Backgrounds Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.