Add more details to anything and build anything you want with LittleTiles Mod 1.13/1.12.2 by talented mod developer CreativeMD.
What the Mod is About?
The mod adds a new tool that allows players to add tiny blocks that can be placed in one single-block in the game. With this mod, you can hammer blocks into tiles which can be 4096 times smaller than the original blocks. This wonderful mod allows the players to build just about anything in the game! The mod also allows tiles to be combined together to create doors, chairs, ladders, storages, and various furniture.
LittleTiles Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download and install the CreativeCore mod.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is similar to Chisels & Bits mod but features a unique approach to micro-block. The mod allows for the creation of many great things depending on the imagination of the user. We highly recommend trying this mod out.
LittleTiles Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.