CreativeCore mod is a simple core mod containing many useful features like API, GUI, packet system, rendering system, and more.
What the Mod is About?
Created by mod developer CreativeMD, the mod is a simple core mod that is required by most mods created by the same author. CreativeCore features GUI-API, Enhanced Vanilla Recipe, Transformer API, Event System, InfoStack Objects, fake world, Packet system, recipe system, and more. However, in itself, the mod does not add any content to the game.
CreativeCore Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
As a core mod, the mod does not have any feature or content and is not worth installing. You should only install this mod if you are using mods that require it, such as most of CreativeMD’s mods.
CreativeCore Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.