Are you interested in using the helpful Morph-o-Tool mod or Potion Fingers mod? Then you will need to install the AutoRegLib mod first! This library mod is needed to install and use most of Vazkii’s mods!
What the Mod Offers
AutoRegLib is a simple library mod for all of Vazkii’s mod and is required to use before installing the other mods. This mod contains the registry for blocks, items, and models and features a packet system as well as a bunch of shared utils for all Vazkii’s mods.
The AutoRegLib is required to run the mods; Quarks mod, Psi Mod, Morph-o-Tool Mod, Akashic Tome Mod, and Potion Fingers Mod.
AutoRegLib Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The AutoRegLib mod is fairly easy to install. Similar to other Forge-based mods, this mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to be installed first.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge and run it once to generate the necessary folders.
- Download the AutoRegLib by using the link below.
- Drag and drop the downloaded mod file to ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Play Minecraft with Forge.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
As a library mod, the AutoRegLib does not provide any new content that is helpful to the players. However, if you wish to install any of Vazkii’s cool mods, then you’ll need to install the AutoRegLib mod alongside any of these mods.
AutoRegLib Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.