Add some cool decoration to your Minecraft house and make it nicer with xNICEx Mod 1.13/1.12.2! Created by the cooperation of two mod developers McJty and xVipstarx, this mod is all about adding new fancy glass blocks.
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds a number of fancy looking glass-like blocks and cylinders that can be used as decorations, windows, and more. These glass blocks can be filled with four types of particle systems; smoke, sparkles, bubbles, and fish.
xNICEx Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod only requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod is pretty lightweight and adds only 4 blocks (2 particle blocks, and 2 cylinder blocks). These blocks can be used as fancy windows, aquarium, and more.
xNICEx Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.