Add some cool decoration to your Minecraft house and make it nicer with xNICEx Mod! Created by the cooperation of two mod developers McJty and xVipstarx, this mod is all about adding new fancy glass blocks.
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds a number of fancy-looking glass-like blocks and cylinders that can be used as decorations, windows, and more. These glass blocks can be filled with four types of particle systems; smoke, sparkles, bubbles, and fish.
How to Install xNICEx Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod only requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod is pretty lightweight and adds only 4 blocks (2 particle blocks, and 2 cylinder blocks). These blocks can be used as fancy windows, aquarium, and more.