Start your players with items on hand to kickstart their new adventures with the Simple Inventory Starter Mod 1.13/1.12.2 by mod developer MrAmericanMike!
What is the Mod About?
The mod gives players some starting item based on the configured setting. The mod is the same as the once you get on Mike Dongles but are made into a separate mod. The mod is pretty simple and straightforward and makes players start with items or blocks in the inventory upon joining a world for the first time.
Simple Inventory Starter Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
There are other mods that do the same, but if you are looking for a lightweight mod, then this is as simple as it goes.
SimpleInventoryStarter Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.