Are the players on your server killing each other for items? Install a solution for your problem with Keeping Inventory Mod!
What is the Mod About?
Created by mod developer Silly511, Keeping Inventory Mod automatically enabled KeepInventory and disables mobGriefing on startup. This utility mod is made for mudpack makers that want their players to progress without worrying about their inventory on death. Every part of the mod can be configured in the config file. The mod also features the ability to disable FireTick automatically.
Keeping Inventory Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
There are other ways to keep inventory and avoid grief including similar utility mods. However, this mod is updated and has other features along with an easy config file.
Keeping Inventory Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.