Make your character’s death more dramatic or epic with Audio Death mod by portablejim. This cool mod allows the player to play a custom sound upon death.
What the Mod Offers
Audio Death is a client-side mod that allows the players to set their own custom sound upon the avatar’s death. This can make the player’s death more epic, funnier, or even more horrifying depending on the audio file attached.Audio Death Mod Showcase
How to Install Audio Death Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod is best installed when recording playthroughs. You may even insert the song “Whatcha Say” to your death and be a part of the popular meme.