Play your favorite musical instrument in-game with this wonderful mod from mod developer rymor – MxTune Mod.
What the Mod is About?
MxTune Mod for Minecraft 1.13/1.12.2 adds various musical instruments in the game that allows the player to play music in an MML Format. The mod also allows the players to play a solo or in groups of up to eight players. The mxTune mod is currently in its early stages of development so it is best to use it alone and not with any mod-pack.
MxTune Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
Although it is still in its early stages, the mod is pretty fun to use and features both aesthetically pleasing models to functional musical instruments. The MML format is also widely used by games so getting an audio file for yourself to play is quite easy.
mxTune Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.