Created by username Ollie Lansdell, this mod adds awesome calculators, crazy items, and mind-blowing machines to Minecraft that will change the way you craft and the way you play.
What the Mod Offers
The Calculator mod introduces a brand-new crafting mechanism to the game by adding a hand-held calculator. This calculator can be used to combine various items together, manage health and hunger, store items, collect and store energy, craft items, and even teleport to other places. The mod is highly compatible and can be integrated with other mods that provide RF energy, use multiblocks, and more.
Calculator Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download Sonar Core.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The Calculator mod is a content, technology and gameplay-changing mod that adds various possibilities to the game. We highly recommend players to at least try the mod out.
Calculator Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.