Diet Hoppers is a simple mod that changes and modifies vanilla Hopper to make them a bit more pleasant and easier to work with.
What the Mod is About?
Created by username RWTema, the mod changes how vanilla Minecraft calculates the collision boxes of the hopper block – allowing the player to access any visible blocks behind it. The mod is very useful when paired with other mods that use hoppers to automate various productions, and on contraptions with many hoppers used.
How to Install Diet Hoppers Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
Although not entirely useful on most occasions, having the mod installed does make using the vanilla hopper a little more pleasant. The mod is more of a fix of the game’s hopper’s vanilla collision box.