The Enchiridion mod 1.13/1.12.2 does a lot to change how books work in Minecraft. For one, it allows you to insert graphics, finally making it so you can use pictures when creating Minecraft books. This makes it very easy to keep track of recipes you rarely use, or to create guides with recipes in a custom map you’re making for others to play through. It seems like a relatively small change, but the addition of graphics in books makes it much easier to get some information through to the reader, especially recipes as were already mentioned. This mod makes a few other changes too.
Unlike normal books which are actually stored in the book item in Minecraft, the “books” you can make with the Enchiridion mod for Minecraft 1.13 and 1.12.2 are attached to your character and stay with you at all times. You don’t need to fill up inventory slots with those custom “books”, so you can carry all the information with you without compromising your ability to carry food, tools and other important resources. There are two different versions of the mod right now, simply titled Enchiridion 1 and Enchiridion 2. These have varying levels of compatibility with other mods, so one will probably work better for you than the other.
Enchiridion Mod Installation
This useful mod requires Minecraft Forge to be installed.
Just as with most of the mods, the Enchiridion Mod for Minecraft 1.13 uses the standard installation procedure.
- Download the mod, download buttons are below.
- Grab the downloaded file.
- Drop and place the downloaded file in the mods folder inside Minecraft’s directory (%appdata%/.minecraft/mods).
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version.
- Have fun!
Enchiridion Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.