Play one or all of Ivorius mods by installing IvToolKit core and framework mod. This mod provides shared functionality and codes for all of Ivorius mods.
What the Mod Offers
IvToolKit Mod provides the necessary framework, shared code, and shared functionality to all of Ivorius mods. The mod itself does not add any new content to the game.
How to Install IvToolKit Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
As a source mod, IvToolKit Mod only requires the modding API Minecraft Forge. To properly install the mod, follow the steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge mod at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %appdata%.
- Go to ‘.minecraft’ folder.
- Copy the downloaded mod file to the mods folder inside your Minecraft directory
- Have fun.
Should You Install It?
If you are using or planning to use one or many of Ivorius’ mods, then you will need to install IvToolKit Mod.