Personalize the way Minecraft handles health regeneration and hunger with Health and Hunger Tweaks mod 1.13/1.12.2 by mod author Cerulan.
What the Mod is About?
The mod modifies the way Minecraft manages food and health regeneration. With this mod installed, hunger drain decreases at half of its normal rate, disables health regeneration from saturation and fullness, and more. Health generation is changed similar to many first-person shooter games where regeneration begins 10 seconds after getting damaged then rapidly regenerates health after. The mod also provides a new health kit system for adventurers.
Primitive Health Kit:
Standard Health Kit:
Advanced Health Kit:
Wood Fiber Bandage:
Refined Plant Ointment:
Health and Hunger Tweaks Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod basically makes health regeneration and hunger a bit harder and yet more balanced that vanilla’s. The mod is also compatible with Tough As Nails mod.
Health and Hunger Tweaks Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.