Make Minecraft more challenging by making hunger more challenging and food a necessity to live. Hunger Overhaul Mod is designed to be modular and every part of it is configurable.
What the Mod Offers
This mod tweaks vanilla Minecraft’s hunger system to be more challenging while making some things easier. The mod rebalances food replenishment values and adds new effects to eating such as the Well-fed effect that boosts health regen even if the hunger bar is not full.
Eating foot items will also take time. Lighter meals and snack items will take a second to eat while heavy meals will take longer. It is also worth noting that with this mod installed, you will instantly die when hunger reaches zero.
Hunger Overhaul Mod Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge mod at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download AppleCore mod.
- Download Hunger Overhaul mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %appdata%.
- Go to ‘.minecraft’ folder.
- Place the Integrated Tunnels, Integrated Dynamics, and Cyclops Core mod files to the mods folder inside your Minecraft directory
- Have fun.
Should You Install It?
Hunger Overhaul Mod definitely makes the game more challenging and interesting. We recommend installing this mod with HarvestCraft for more food variety.
Hunger Overhaul Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.