At its heart, the AppleCore mod 1.13/1.12.2 is an API for Minecraft which allows the user to modify hunger and saturation values for food items in the game. You can also modify simple mechanics – making it so eating certain types of food instantly restores health rather than filling up the hunger bar, for instance. On its own, AppleCore doesn’t allow much control over Minecraft. It is best when combined with several other mods, like Hunger Overhaul, The Spice of Life and Hunger in Peace, just to name a few. That’s because this acts as a kind of library with common code elements for all three of those mods.
However, you don’t need AppleCore to make those mods work, like with other Library type mods, so it would be wrong to simply call AppleCore a library mod. If you’re just using this mod, you can hold the SHIFT key while hovering your cursor over a food item and that will tell you how many food points the item will restore when you consume it. Simply holding food in your hand will show the saturation level you can expect from it. If you’re new to Minecraft and don’t yet understand the different food items, this would be a great mod for teaching you as you play.
AppleCore Mod Installation
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your .minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place AppleCore Mod into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- That was all, enjoy!
AppleCore Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.