Add or remove recipes and customize your mod pack however you want with CraftTweaker Mod! This mod can be used to fix conflicting recipes, balance different mods together, or simply creating an entire new way of playing.
What the Mod Offers
The base of the CraftTweaker mod 1.13/1.12.2 comes from the discontinued mod by StanH called MineTweaker. This mod is created to allow seamless interaction between mods in a mod pack by manually changing conflicting recipes, and more. The mod can also be used to change or alter the game itself and the mods used by changing recipes, creating tooltips, changing properties, and more. The mod also features a simple scripting language so you can edit mod scripts the way you want.
CraftTweaker Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- To install CraftTweaker, you must first download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Afterwards, download CraftTweaker.jar file using the link below.
- Then put the CraftTweaker.jar file into the mods folder and run the game.
Should You Install It?
CraftTweaker is best installed on a mod pack where dozens of mods are already installed to ensure compatibility and balance of the game. CraftTweaker can also create unique recipes that use other mods’ items as parts or as output to make all the mods installed seamlessly fit with each other.
CraftTweaker Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.