Users of Minetweaker 3 already know about modifying the ingredients to recipes, adding new recipes or removing others. But with the Modtweaker mod 1.13/1.12.2, you can take an even greater level of control over Minetweaker 3, and therefore over recipes in your game as well. The reason ModTweaker was made is that there are many mods out there which use custom crafting handlers, which come up a lot when you’re adding custom recipes and items to Minecraft. Minetweaker 3 has a low degree of compatibility with most of these custom handlers, so you don’t get the effects you want, if you get anything at all.
Enter ModTweaker, which is like a specially designed custom handler made just for Minetweaker 3. Over time, ModTweaker will also (hopefully) add support for some of those other custom handlers as well, so you can then use Minetweaker 3 with a greater number of other mods. Right now the compatibility issues kind of hold Modtweaker back quite a bit, but with a few changes and new updates, that should no longer be a problem. ModTweaker is very recently compatible with Minecraft 1.10.2, so updates are definitely still being released for this mod, which is good news.
ModTweaker Mod Installation
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your .minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place ModTweaker Mod into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- That was all, enjoy!
ModTweaker Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.