Integrated Tunnels 1.13/1.12.2 is a mod that adds new ways of transporting items, fluids, and energy using the Integrated Dynamics networks. Created by the talented mod developer Kroeser, this mod adds new things to complete and improve networking as well as provide in-game documentation and tutorials.
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds 3 part types: Importers, Exporters, and Interfaces.
Importers will pull the contents from a target in the same network. They are marked as blue tunnels.
Exporters will push to a target in the same network. Exporters are displayed as orange tunnels.
Interfaces are white tunnels that allow networking to be possible by connecting various machines and storage units.
Integrated Tunnels Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge mod at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download Integrated Dynamics and Cyclops Core mods.
- Download Integrated Tunnels mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %appdata%.
- Go to ‘.minecraft’ folder.
- Place the Integrated Tunnels, Integrated Dynamics, and Cyclops Core mod files to the mods folder inside your Minecraft directory
- Have fun.
Should You Install It?
The mod enables simple and complex networking to the Integrated Dynamics mod. We highly recommend installing this mod if you are using Integrated Dynamics.
Integrated Tunnels Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.