Experience the destructive force of nature with Weather, Storms, and Tornadoes mod 1.13/1.12.2! Created by the talented mod developer Corosus, the mod adds a dynamic weather system and a storm event that will devastate Minecraft.
What the Mod Offers
The mod features a localized weather where you can see rain and nasty storms coming from a distance. The mod replaces vanilla weather system as well as the clouds with something much more dynamic and aesthetical.
The highlight of the mod is its tornado events that are very dangerous and destructive as it can suck in blocks and throw them randomly and even have some cool particle effects. Storms and tornadoes are also deadly to the players caught up in it. The mod also features some block that can warn against tornadoes like a siren, and a few other things.
Weather, Storms, and Tornadoes Mod Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download Coroutil Mod.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
Only download and install this mod if you already have a backup of your world and if you don’t mind your world to be wrecked. It is a very fun mod that makes Minecraft a lot more interesting.
Weather, Storms & Tornadoes Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.