CoroUtil is a library and core mod that contains a lot of shared codes for Corosus’ mods.
What the Mod Offers
The CoroUtil mod 1.13.1/12.2 is a giant collection of common codes used on all of the mods from the same mod developer. CoroUtil is used and is a requisite for, CoroAI mod, Buildmod, ConfigMod and Extended Renderer Mod. On itself, the mod does not add anything new to the game.
CoroUtil Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
As a library and core mod, the mod only requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
If you plan on using one of Corosus’ mods, then you must install the CoroUtil mod to make it work.
CoroUtil Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.