Chatting with your friends in the game a bit boring? Spice up the conversation with various emoticons from EiraMoticons Mod! Created by the mod developer BlayTheNinth, this mod adds emoticons to Minecraft in-game chat!
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds all Twitch global emotes and most of Twitch Subscriber emotes to Minecraft in-game chat. These emoticons can be configured to limit the selection further, or even expand it by adding more BetterTwitchTV and Twitch smiley emotes.
How to Install EiraMoticons Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod only requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod is perfect for multiplayer servers where chatting with friends is essential. The new emoticons make the chat less boring and more interactive by giving players more ways of expressing themselves.