Tired of resetting your config every time a new update is available for your mod? Then the Default Options mod 1.13/1.12.2 might be the solution for you!
What the Mod Offers
The mod features an alternate mod option, key config option, default option, local config, and all the other configuration files for both the default and the all the other mods.
This allows the mod authors and developers to update their mods and change their configuration without resetting the personal configurations made by the player.
Default Options Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod file using the link below.
- Put the file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
Although the mod can be used by average users and players it may require some setting up to use. If you are a mod author and don’t want to plague your users from changing their settings every time, you may need this mod as a companion to your mods.
Default Options Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.