Wear the armor of your choice without sacrificing the way you look with this cool mod called Cosmetic Armor Reworked 1.13/1.12.2. Created by ZlainSama, the mod is a rework version of the Cosmetic Armor mod under MIT license. The original mod has few bugs, so the ZlainSama decided to create his very own mod from scratch.
What the Mod Offers
The mod allows the player to wear two sets of armor. The first set is for protection, and the second set is for cosmetic purposes only. With this mod, you can wear your favorite looking armor without sacrificing defense. Keep in mind that even the cosmetic armor gets dropped on death, so make sure to be evenly (if not more) protected.
Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod is not that helpful in singleplayer survival, however, on huge modded servers that simulates your modern MMORPG, cosmetic armors are a great way to show your personality.
Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.