Tired of wearing the same iron and diamond armor over and over again? Then install the Block Armor mod 1.13/1.12.2 and never run out of things to wear ever again!
What the Mod Offers
Created by username 2piradians, this mod adds hundreds of armors according to the blocks in Minecraft. The Block Armor Mod for Minecraft 1.13 automatically generates a set of armor from certain blocks, including blocks from other mods. That means, the mod will generate hundreds, if not thousands, of new armor with their own texture, stats, and effects. The stats and effects of the armor depend on the material it is crafted from.
Block Armor Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
If you want to have hundreds and hundreds of armors in the game, then this is the mod for you. When installed alone to vanilla Minecraft, this mod adds over 800 vanilla items in itself!
Block Armor Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.