Practice the art of foraging in Minecraft with ForageCraft Mod by talented mod developer theishiopian!
What the Mod is About?
ForageCraft mod aims to make survival mode easier by giving various blocks from the surrounding have extra drops. With this mod installed, carrots and potatoes can be found in grass blocks, pumpkin and melon seeds can be obtained by breaking tall grass, ancient bones can sometimes be dug up from dirt, and leaves now drops sticks. The mod also features a lot of other small changes as well as allowing players to plant poisonous potatoes.
How to Install ForageCraft Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is pretty fun especially when paired with other mods that make Minecraft more challenging survival-wise.