Ever wondered what items get dropped by a pile of grass? Then install the Block Drops mod 1.13/1.12.2 as an Addon to Just Enough Items and wonder no more.
What the Mod is About?
The mod is an addon to the wonderful UI mod called Just Enough Items (JEI). The mod adds a new window that allows players to see what blocks or items is dropped by a certain item or block. The mod is especially useful when other mods are installed.
Block Drops (JEI Addon) Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge mod and the base mod Just Enough Items mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download and install Just Enough Items mod and its required mods.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
If you are already using the JEI mod, then adding this mod is quite nice. However, the mod is known to delay the Minecraft client start-up and might be not worth the hassle.
Block Drops (JEI Addon) Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.