Add a vending machine to automatically sell and buy things inside the game with Vending Block Mod by kamildanak.
What the Mod is About?
Originally created by username Automatic_Maiden, this mod adds a wonderful display stand that acts as a working vending machine. The mod adds 3 types of vending blocks to the game, each type looks the same but is slightly different when it comes to functions. The first one can sell only one type of product at a time, the other one has a cool UI that can sell more than one product, and lastly, the final vending block allows the player to sell four different types of products.
Vending Block Mod Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
Because of the nature of the mod, it is only useful when playing with other players in a server or in a LAN network. The mod is very well made and makes it possible to create a trading station with a unified currency or commodity.
Vending block Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.