Trading one item for another too barbaric for you? Show that wad of cash and create your own economy in Good Ol’ Currency Mod 1.13/1.12.2 by BeardlessBrady.
What the Mod is About?
The mod adds a new currency bill and a few other machines around it including vending machine, exchange machine, and more. The mod aims to fix vanilla Minecraft’s barbaric way of trading. The mod is perfect for huge servers where a universal monetary system is essential.
Good Ol’ Currency Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
While not useful in singleplayer, the mod is pretty useful for making your own economy and monetary system in servers. For big servers that require a universal bill, we highly recommend installing this mod.
Good Ol’ Currency Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.