Minecraft unable to run in your native resolution? Fix that problem by installing the Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless) for Minecraft mod!
What the Mod Offers
This simple yet highly useful mod allows the game to run in borderless windowed mod instead of the default fullscreen. With the borderless windowed mode you can use multiple monitors by hitting escape, use alt+tab with the game smoothly, have other windows on top of the Minecraft client, and more.
If you still want to use Fullscreen mode even with the mod installed, you can! Just simply hit F11 to go full-screen.
Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless) Mod Installation
Although the mod changes the game application itself, it is still based on Forge and requires Minecraft Forge modding API to be installed. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft at least once to generate the necessary folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to the ‘.minecraft/mods’ the folder inside %appdata%.
- Drop the downloaded file into the mods folder.
Should You Install It?
Playing in borderless window provides many benefits. We highly recommend to try out the mod to see how useful it is.
Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless) for Minecraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.