Explore a huge world and discover the secrets of the blocky world with this cool exploration mod – Recurrent Complex Mod. Created by the talented mod developer Ivorius, this mod adds tons of random structures to the game!
What the Mod Offers
The Recurrent Complex mod adds over 2000 randomized structures spread throughout the world. These structures vary from town improvements such as windmill and new houses, to natural majestic things like gigantic trees, underground flora, and floating islands.
How to Install Recurrent Complex Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod only requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The structures added by this mod perfectly fits the vanilla theme and rewards those who love to explore far and wide. The mod is great when playing in Survival multiplayer.