Tired of having to count blocks over and over again just to get the measurements correct? Install the Builder Guides Mod by username Ipsis and make your building projects easier.
What the Mod is About?
The mod basically adds new blocks with icons that will serve as a guide to builders. These blocks are cheap to make, re-useable, and would stand out for perfect visibility. The mod features only three objects: Marker, Marker Card, and Mallet. These three new items can be used together quickly recalculate the number of blocks, push out blocks, and more.
Builder Guides Mod Showcase
How to Install Builder Guides Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
Builder’s guide mod is a pretty nifty and helpful mod especially to those who are serious about building huge structures and megastructures that are hard to monitor.