Tired of having to count blocks over and over again just to get the measurements correct? Install the Builder Guides Mod 1.13/1.12.2 by username Ipsis and make your building projects easier.
What the Mod is About?
The mod basically adds new blocks with icons that will serve as a guide to builders. These blocks are cheap to make, re-useable, and would stand out for perfect visibility. The mod features only three objects: Marker, Marker Card, and Mallet. These three new items can be used together quickly recalculate the number of blocks, push out blocks, and more.
Builder Guides Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
Builder’s guide mod is a pretty nifty and helpful mod especially to those who are serious about building huge structures and megastructures that are hard to monitor.
Builder’s Guides Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.