Add almost 3 dozen new animal breeds and create your own animal farm with this fun mod called Better Agriculture by mod developer koxhack!
What the Mod is About?
The mod expands the game’s animal husbandry and farming by introducing over 40 new breeds of farm animals, new game mechanics, and systems around it. The mod also features lots of new decorative blocks, items, and other objects to enhance your farming experience and give you the ability to build your own dream farm. Better Agriculture mod is also highly compatible and has integrated features with Forestry mod and HarvestCraft mod.
Better Agriculture Mod Showcase
How to Install Better Agriculture Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below. Although it is not required, it is highly recommended to install Forestry mod and HarvestCraft mod for a more fun experience.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
If you love farming and feel like vanilla Minecraft lacks a lot of thing in that aspect, then we highly recommend installing this mod to improve animal farming of the game.