Cultivate magical crops and gather their magical essences with this wonderful mod Mystical Agriculture. Created by username BlakeBr0, the mod offers a new set of crops that can be used to farm various items, gems, and objects.
What the Mod Offers
Mystical Agriculture mod adds a ton of resource crops that produce materials when destroyed. Depending on the mods you have installed, the crops can produce variable items like ores and metals from other mods, vanilla mob eggs and resources, and more. The mod also features some new armor set with special effects, new furnaces, and more.
Should You Install It?
The mod provides an excellent and alternative way to farm various materials. Mystical Agriculture is more useful when paired with other mods like Industrial Craft 2, Thermal Foundation, and others, as it allows an excellent alternate source of rare materials like Aluminum and Uranium.
Resource crops for tons of materials:
- Vanilla Resources: Stone, Dirt, Nature, Wood, Water, Ice, Fire, Dye, Nether, Coal, Iron, Nether Quartz, Glowstone, Redstone, Obsidian, Gold, Lapis Lazuli, End, Experience, Diamond, Emerald
- Mob Drops: Zombie, Pig, Chicken, Cow, Sheep, Slime, Skeleton, Creeper, Spider, Rabbit, Guardian, Blaze, Ghast, Enderman, Wither Skeleton
- Ore Dictionary Resources: Rubber, Silicon, Sulfur, Aluminum, Copper, Saltpeter, Tin, Bronze, Zinc, Brass Silver, Lead, Steel, Nickel, Constantan, Electrum, Invar, Mithril, Tungsten, Titanium, Uranium, Chrome, Platinum, Iridium (Ingot)
- Gems: Ruby, Sapphire, Peridot, Amber, Topaz, Malachite, Tanzanite
- Thermal Foundation: Blizz, Blitz, Basalz, Signalum, Lumium, Enderium
- Tinkers’ Construct: Aluminum Brass, Knightslime, Ardite, Cobalt, Manyullyn
- Ender IO: Electrical Steel, Redstone Alloy, Conductive Iron, Soularium, Dark Steel, Pulsating Iron, Energetic Alloy, Vibrant Alloy
- Botania: Mystical Flower, Manasteel, Terrasteel
- IndustrialCraft 2: Uranium 238, Iridium Ore
- Mekanism: Osmium, Glowstone Ingot, Refined Obsidian
- Base Metals: Aquarium, Cold-Iron, Star-Steel, Adamantine
- Chisel: Marble, Limestone, Basalt
- Forestry: Apatite
- Galacticraft: Meteoric Iron, Desh
- Ars Magica 2: Vinteum, Chimerite, Blue Topaz, Moonstone, Sunstone
- Quark: Ender Biotite
- Biomes O’ Plenty: Ender Amethyst
- Draconic Evolution: Draconium
- Extreme Reactors: Yellorium
- Applied Energistics 2: Certus Quartz, Fluix
- Refined Storage: Quartz-Enriched Iron
Five tiers of tools/armor:
- Tiers 1-4 are pretty much what you would expect.
- Tier 5 tools are unbreakable and can be upgraded with “Charms” to make them even better by giving them abilities such as increased Area of Effect!
- Tier 1 armor is just pretty much what you would expect.
- Tier 2-4 armor gives you bonus abilities if you are wearing a full set! These abilities are Water Breathing, Step Assist, and No Fall Damage! Each tier higher comes with the previous tier’s ability plus the set’s specific ability (configurable).
- Tier 5 armor gives Flight (configurable) as a set bonus! Tier 5 armor can also be upgraded with “Charms” for different abilities. These abilities can include Wither Resistance, Speed, Absorption, and more!
This section of the mod can be disabled using the “$gear_module_override” config option.
- Essence Furnaces: Furnaces that cook your items faster while using fuel at the same rate a normal Furnace does! Talk about efficiency!
- The Ultimate Furnace: Cooks items at an insanely fast rate while using fuel at the same rate as a normal Furnace! Insanity!
- Essence Apples: These Apples give extra buffs when eaten. These buffs can include Regeneration, Speed, Strength, and more! The buffs last for 2 minutes each (configurable), and can be stacked! This means you can eat multiple Apples and have the durations of the buffs increase accordingly!
- Essence Coal: Coal that burns for longer! Tier 5 Essence Coal burns 24x longer than regular coal! That’s 192 items!
How to Use
- First, you are going to want to go mining for Prosperity and Inferium ore.
- Next, you are going to want to create some Crafting Seeds for use in the creation of any seeds you want.
- You are also going to want to make some Inferior Inferium Seeds for another source of Inferium Essence. You can upgrade the Inferium Seeds by surrounding them in the next tier essence.
- You can also get Inferium Essence by killing mobs.
- Normal resource seeds require some of their respective resource along with the tier essence of the seed.
- To upgrade the tier of the essence, you will need an Infusion Crystal.
- Mob seeds require chunks of their respective mob. To obtain these, you must kill the monsters with a Soulium Dagger. The drop chance is shown in the tooltip of the chunk.
- Experience chunks are obtained from killing hostile mobs.
- You can create tools and armor using the Inferium – Supremium essences.
- These require Essence Ingots and Cores.
- You can re-claim the cores of the tools/armor at any point by crafting the item with a Core Remover. (The item will be destroyed in the process)
- Wearing a full set of Supremium Armors enables you to fly. (Configurable)
You can disable the armor/tools module in the config file’s Gear section.