Cucumber Mod is a library and utility mod created by mod developer BlakeBr0 for use on his own mods.
What the Mod is About?
Cucumber mod is a library mod that contains shared codes and resources used by BlakeBr0’s mods. On its own, the mod does not have any function, feature, or content.
How to Install Cucumber Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
Only install this mod if you are using BlakeBr0’s mods or have any other mods that require it as its core mod.