Chisel Mod 1.13/1.12.2 is a mod that every artist playing Minecraft will probably appreciate. One of the main appeals of this mod is the wide variety of decorative blocks it adds to the game, allowing for many new construction and building designs. More options are always nice for people who don’t want their buildings looking too boring and this is the perfect mod for those players. But you don’t find these special new designs occurring naturally in the world. The only way you get them is by interacting with blocks using the new chisel item, which allows you to cut unique designs into block faces.
Making a chisel is easy enough. All you need is 1 iron ingot and a stick, so you don’t even need a crafting table to make the key item here. Right clicking with the chisel will open a menu loaded with graphics which you can choose for the chisel to cut into targeted blocks. The operation is almost instantaneous and you don’t need any particular skill to get the designs you want. You get a couple of other items too, meant for summoning clouds in an area or converting normal blocks into mossy varieties, allowing you to get some rare block types much easier than normal.
Chisel Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your .minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Chisel Mod into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- That was all, enjoy!
Chisel Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.